Finding good and affordable Conil accommodation is easy now!
Paraiso Perdido website offers extensive information about this excellent aparthotel located on the beautiful Andalusian coast. you can check out interior, exterior and area photographs in the photo gallery on the web site.
When you get tired from all the swimming and sun, you can retreat into the privacy of your room and check out best offers and tips from the top online casinos!
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
- you can enjoy whale-watching off the Andalusian coast
- birds that migrate from Europe to Africa mainly fly over Andalusia
- Tarifa is world-famous surfing spot
- there are many beautiful natural caves in Andalusia
- Andalusia's coast is long about 500 miles, with most of it being sand beaches
- there are 22 national parks in Andalusia
- Picasso was born in Andalusian town of Malaga
- flamenco music has Arabic roots
- the average temperature in Andalusia is 18 degrees Celsius
Andalusia (Andalucía) is an autonomous community of Spain. It's the community with most habitants - more than 8 million - and it comes in second considering the size (of 17 autonomous communities).
Seville is the largest city and the capital of Andalusia, and there are 8 provinces: Cadiz, Seville, Huelva, Cordoba, Malaga, Jaen, Almeria and Granada.
Andalusia is made of three regions - Sierra Morena in the north, and Uppen and Lower Andalusia further down south.
Summer days can be exhausting, especially when traveling abroad. Why not take an hour or two to rest by the pool and play a game on your laptop. Best Black Jack Online casinos are reviewed on Gambling Planets website.
Andalusia's exotic name has Moorish background. It comes from Arabian name of Al Andalus. Back in the middle ages, Andalusia was the cultural center of Muslim governed region. Arabian influence is easily seen in Andalusian art, cuisine and architecture, even today.
For example, Conil aparthotel Paraiso Perdido Casa Rural offers a unique experience of dining under a Bedouin tent, while enjoying gentle Andalusian climate.
Andalusia is an important cultural center, as many of Spanish cultural symbols like bullfighting and flamenco come from here.